Thursday, April 23, 2009

a dude can't win

sooo ok I was thinking like ok so we no evil always wins its like a law of reality and you no if you can't beat them join them BUT at the same time Ive always been the kinda guy who said fuck norm and fuck the man (who ever he is) so where dose that leave me cus a dude can't sell out not even for the lambo... just saying. resontly my well lets call it fun past has come back to bit me in the ass so ppl just think about what you do cus later in life you might end up regeting it big time I no I do. but then lets face it I skated out of a second story window into a pool so I should have known I was going to regret it. w00t its the last two weeks of school for me and I can't wait for it to be over then sleep in a week then get up and do it again cus thats how I doooo lol i ended up failing math (this might have been to the fact that I started a blog just not to do the homework) so Im taking it over the summer ughh but it will be chill cus all my bros are going away (V,R,ect) so Im going to get a summer job take a chill pill (no its not a real drug) and relax make some seurose money and get a car and my linsnce. ok gtg do my shiznit you no homework ugh so ppl who still read this (like all 1 on of you) will ttyl
the amazingly bad liar (NOT) Chris M

2 comments:

  1. lmao i still read it bro:P
    V is going away that sux where is R going tho?

    ReplyDelete
  2. evil doesn't always win...... wat's ur definition of evil? Everyone has their own opinion of wat is evil or wat is good. Live with wat happens! AND STOP COMPLAINING

    ReplyDelete