Monday, March 2, 2009

my thougths on school


(By the way I am sooo Hyped up on caffeine when I was writing this)
Ok like this came to me on my way to psy 111 this just my way of thinking you don’t have to agree, school is a big messed up battle in the this great war of life and as a student you are a soldier, the battle field may vary from high school to college but it’s all the same. The dangers that can befall any student are bad teachers, pop quizzes, SATs too a test u didn’t have time to study for. As solders our weapons are caffeine, all-nighters, study groups, Google, iPods and laptops. This battle sometimes gets really nasty ( remember the last time you forgot to study for a test or a teacher who seemed to be out to get u ) I’m here to tell u next time u feel like u should just say forget it all. GET YOUR BUTT UP SOLDER. Because as your friend I will not let you fall into the trenches of the messed up battle that school is or be blown to smithereens by a forgotten paper, I got your back and it I will be proud to graduate with you. So let’s get your butt in gear grab that IPod and down that amped because that next bullet (test) may pop you in the head if you don’t start moving. So whether its 6 months out of the year or 9 keep up the fight because life can be a crap hole if you don’t have a degree of some type. and lets face it the real reason we put up with this crap is in hope that in 10 year we'll be chilling in the Lamborghini or at the pool side of that 5 mill house u just bought in Malibu.

ok will write somemore latter right now Ive got math homework to do and a book to write peace out
Chris M

No comments:

Post a Comment