Wednesday, March 4, 2009

me and my bros

ok so as normal I'm tired and should be doing math homework but I'm NOT lol. so I was thinking right and you no what I want ? I want to start a petion to start a nap time for senors in high school and college students. this is kinda silly but do you no how much of the time I'm tired ? from the min I wake up to the min I go to bed. most of the time its not even phiscally tired. most of the time its mentally tired. from all the stuff I do from all week I barely have time to chill UGH this is why I hate school. its a lil sad but I find my self almost falling asleep all the time. when i do eventually go to bed I hit the sack and pass out and sleep HARD. latly my mind has been so busy I have not even really thought about girls now for those who don't no me this is a BIG thing cus normally girls are almost all I do think about its kinda scary. so Im saying ppl lets bring back nap time I mean come on most ppl are working harder than me and if Im tired then damn some ppl may be about to die. ( after reading this I want to make it clear that ppl could die of extions not cus I would kill them just thogt I would claerafy that)
I was thinking (yeah I no your asking why in gods dear name would he do that) doing dumb stuff is ok as long as you have your firends with you. I mean think about that first dude who ever jumped out of a plane with a cloth thingy on his back was that smart HELL no but I bet you he was with his friends and what about the dude who was like hey hey lets go play a game that invalves smashing into each other and throwing balls at each other while like 20 other guys come at me and try to beat the crap out of me (im talking about rugby not football cus we where helmets in football) sure when you think about this its just compt lunisc but I bet that dude was with his bros so it was all good. so as long as your with your bros chances are its all good.
resontly I have been told Im dush bag
this is partly true I mean I am I tend not to care about what ppl have to say to me if I don't no them I mean I will tend to make an atempt to be polite but I only go so far. my firends tho I have reashured me that yes I am a dush bag but not to them. this is true I'm really loyal to all my friends. here's my reasoning for the way I am. my bros are my bros you mess with them well you might as well mess with me and seeing as I douht I will ever see most of the ppl around me ever agien I really don't care what they say or think about me yeah I no its weird but Im weird and I like being me (at lest I think so)
peace till later that cool dude named chris

No comments:

Post a Comment