Monday, March 9, 2009

time with in my mind

ok here is a really weird thing I just found out I can put ads on my blog but you no what I'm not going to seeing as Im fighting the man and all that (just something to do you how it is) a few months ago I was being really stressed out with finals and every thing I felt to plugged in like I couldn't go 5 mins with out getting a text or a facebook chat or and AIM or and Email or getting called or something its like all of a sudden I didn't have any time to just be with my self. now this dose not mean I want my friends to stop talking to me I just felt a lil overwhelmed and like I had no time for myself. well one day I was in Bridgeport and tired so I stopped in a D and D for a latte just for min you see to grab something to eat and a caffeinated drink to keep me awake. as I sat down I looked at my phone and realized something. my ride wasn't picking me up for a lil while and I had no texts or emails so I turned my phone, laptop, and bluetooth head set off and composed a playlist on my zune that I later named relax and started reading a book (BOOK WORM TILL DEATH) though it only lasted 20 mins it was really nice to just sit back and go into my own lil world for a few mins to kick the rest of my worise and every thing to the curb for a few mins and just be with you a good coffee a muffin and a good book. then my phone rang it was my mom telling me she was outside. so from now on for about 20 mins around 6 a clock every Tuesday I can be found ignoring ppl and relaxing in my own lil world with a good book. I highly recommend it
well I have emails to write homework to do and and a book that won't write itself (am almost done with the second chapter) so until next time
the geek lord admin Chris M

3 comments:

  1. lol nice man. Keep posting

    ReplyDelete
  2. dudeu blow as life and u just seem to be complaing about the so called "man" but if the man wasnt here neither would you stop being a fuckin flamer give us a favor go blow like idk about 655 guys and make sure u swallow then go sit in a fuckin freezer and make sure al the fuckin cum freezes and you end up dying!

    fuckin nig nog fag.

    ReplyDelete